Winning numbers are drawn approximately every four minutes. Players select 12 numbers for each game. A computer then randomly chooses 12 winning numbers from 1 to 24 and displays them on an ALL or Nothing monitor.
ALL OR NOTHING BONUS gives you a chance to increase your ALL OR NOTHING winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10** times.
ALL or Nothing-To-Go is a great opportunity for you to play up to 30 consecutive ALL or Nothing games. All the rules and regulations are the same as the original ALL or Nothing. You can leave the premises and check your ticket on-line.
Bets can be placed:
Sun - Sat: 5:00 a.m. - 1:15 a.m.
Hours the game is drawn:
Sun - Sat: 5:02 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
How to Play
- Select the amount of money you want to wager per game ($1, $2, $5, or $10 by marking in one of the Amount Bet boxes.
- You can play up to 30 consecutive games by marking the appropriate box under Number of Games Played.
- Pick the numbers you wish to play from a field of 24 by marking in each of the boxes. IMPORTANT: KEEP MARKS INSIDE BOXES. Use only PENCIL OR BLUE BALL-POINT PEN to mark the betting slip. You may also let the Lottery computer choose your numbers by marking in the Quic Pic (QP) box.
- Mark the “Y” box if you wish to play ALL or Nothing BONUS. If you play ALL or Nothing BONUS the total wager amount will double.
- Give the completed betting slip to an ON-LINE Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING(S) THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests for your own protection that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
How to Win
ALL OR NOTHING PAYOUTS
Prizes paid for a $1 per game wager. The prize payout is 70.27%.
Overall odds of winning a prize are 1:4.54.
* Under unusual circumstances, prizes on winning tickets, with or without the Bonus option, may be reduced. Resulting prize amounts will be based on a formula detailed in the Administrative Bulletin issued for ALL or Nothing.
ALL OR NOTHING BONUS
ALL or Nothing BONUS gives you a chance to increase your ALL or Nothing winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. To play ALL or Nothing BONUS, mark the "Y" box on your bet slip. The cost of your wager will double. If you purchase the additional BONUS play for a drawing and win, you may multiply your winnings if a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) is drawn. The overall odds of having a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) are 1:2.36.
**Additional multiplier numbers may be available during promotional periods. Overall odds during promotional periods shall be outlined in the Administrative Bulletin for any such promotion.
|Multiplier||Odds||Example Winning Amount if ALL or Nothing BONUS|
An ALL or Nothing BONUS wager is only valid when played in conjunction with a valid ALL or Nothing wager.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line ALL or Nothing computer processing system.
- Present your completed bet slip to your Lottery Sales agent for processing. You will receive a ticket. CHECK YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY TO VERIFY THAT THE SELECTIONS ON YOUR TICKET MATCH THE SELECTIONS REQUESTED ON THE BET SLIP.
- Present winning ticket to any on-line ALL or Nothing sales agent for payment of prizes up to and including $600. Claims for more than $600 will be paid by the Lottery Commission after claim form is filed. Under unusual conditions, fixed prizes may be reduced according to the rules and regulations. All cash prizes must be claimed within one (1) year following the draw date.
- Your ticket is a bearer instrument. Unless signed by owner, prize may be claimed by anyone in possession of winning ticket. SIGN YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY. Bettors agree to abide by Lottery Commission rules and regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at 150 Mount Vernon St. Dorchester MA 02125.
ALL or Nothing drawings take place seven days a week,Sunday through Saturday, 5:04 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
The drawings take place approximately 4 minutes apart.
The Lottery will select twelve (12) numbers out of a field of twenty-four (24) numbers ranging from number one (1) to number twenty-four (24).
A computer driven random number generator will select the winning numbers for each drawing. The random number generator will only select winning numbers after receiving confirmation from the Lottery’s computer system that betting for that drawing has been closed.
More specifically: There are two computer systems involved in a ALL or Nothing drawing. The primary computer takes all bets. Attached to this main computer is a random number generator that is constantly shuffling 24 numbers around. Once the betting is closed, the primary computer asks the random number generator for 12 numbers. At that moment, the primary computer knows the 12 winning numbers and graphically displays them on the ALL or Nothing monitors at agent locations. The random number generator is independent of the primary computer and has no way of determining which bets the primary computer accepts. The sole purpose of this generator is to continuously shuffle numbers and provide the primary computer with a set of winning numbers when asked.